Water Monitoring Systems
With the ongoing water crisis in South Africa, it is essential to manage our use of this precious resource. Water, once an abundant natural resource, is becoming a more valuable commodity due to droughts and overuse.
Water monitoring is the control of water resources ensuring that efficient beneficial use is maximized. Water consumption can be monitored in real-time from anywhere using a computer, tablet or smartphone
Instrulec’s Water Management Systems include (but not limited to):
- Supply and installation of cost-effective flow meters, level meters and pressure sensors
- Real-time remote water monitoring and control system:
* Measures: flow, pressure & temperature
* Automatically collects data: totaliser variables & analogue outputs
* Sends automatic SMS Alarm and email notifications (pressure drops, excessive flow, leak detection and temperature alarms)
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you monitor every drop of water at your establishment!